"B" Grade, End-of-line and Ex-Demo Stock Sale
From time to time we have a number of items that are either Ex-Demo equipment, End-of-line or "B" Grade Stock which we sell off at a BIG discount. It's first come first served.
The Small Print:
- "Ex-demo" equipment is equipment which has been used by Cambron Software for a few days at shows and exhibitions and has been well cared for - after all we don't want our demo equipment to fail at a show!
- "End-of-line" is stock which will not be replenished - usually because the manufacturer has discontinued the item. In new condition held as stock items. Full warranty.
- "B" grade stock are items which have been returned by customers - NOT because they are faulty but because the customer has changed their minds or ordered in error. The original boxes have been opened or may be missing, but otherwise the item is in good order.
- Any cosmetic damage will be mentioned in the item description.
- All sale items have 3 months return to base warranty unless otherwise stated.